In the first part, you will hear a review of the main key words and structures used during the podcast. In the second part, you listen to the recording, pausing and replaying when necessary so that you can answer the questions.
- Write your answers on the work sheet.
- When you have finished, you can check your answers using the Answer sheet.
- You are advised to have a look at study strategies which will help you work more efficiently.
N.B. Complementary listening activities may also be found at Enigma Plus and the podcasts Minimum Competence in Scientific English and Physical Education English. To find out more about note-taking, see the Notable Science podcast and the Notable Science website.
Pour des raisons pratiques, les épisodes sont également présentés sous une forme plus compacte ici.
S'abonner & partager
Les épisodes (37)
- Unit 12 – Bull’s Blood (Compound Nouns & Adjectives) – Answer sheet
- Unit 10 – Equations are for Eternity (Means & Process)- Work sheet
- Unit 10 – Equations are for Eternity (Means & Process) – Answer sheet